Administrative CoordinatorApply Now
Job Type: Non Exempt
State::CA City:San Jose
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. is a leading real estate development and property management company in the multi-family housing industry. Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that drives us daily. This purpose is also what makes associates passionate about working here. At AvalonBay, every day you can make a difference in someone's life. We are looking for a professional and customer oriented RS Coordinator II to join our Residential Services team. This position will support the operations of all apartment communities.
As a RS Coordinator II, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Residential Services team. Your knowledge and know how make you the heartbeat of the communities within our region. Our team will know you as the go to person because you know how to get things done. As an integral part of our team, your day to day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and distributing departmental communications
- Creating and maintaining database and spreadsheet files
- Develop quires to pull report data for multiple computer systems
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and extensive travel itineraries
- Plan Associate quarterly events, organizing and managing all meeting event details such as location, food, entertainment, décor, equipment, etc.
- Process expense reports & submit invoices
- Provide guidance to Coordinator I
- Assists with On-boarding new associates
- 3 years of administrative experience
- Obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to set priorities
- Proficient computer and math skills
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
At AvalonBay, we’re always looking for customer-focused, dedicated and hard-working professionals to join our Customer Service teams at our apartment communities or call center in Virginia Beach, VA. As part of the Customer Service team, you’ll be working with the best and brightest individuals in the industry, and will enjoy a compensation and benefits package that is as competitive as any in the business. A job with AvalonBay is an opportunity to advance your career in bold and exciting new ways. If you are an innovative and motivated individual seeking a fulfilling job in Customer Service, AvalonBay may be waiting for you!