Rockville Centre, New York
As a Leasing and Sales professional, every day is an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life. Whether it’s helping someone choose one of our communities as their home, providing great service to our residents, or supporting our fellow associates, we are committed to creating an unforgettable experience as a great place to live — and work.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future as a Leasing professional.
- Customer Service
"Ours is an environment where people from all backgrounds feel they can thrive and do their best work."Steve, Leasing Consultant
Our Bold Purpose
We're driven by a bold purpose: creating a better way to live
All Of Us
All AvalonBay associates play a key role in bringing our purpose to life
Our Core Values
A Commitment to Integrity
A Spirit of Caring
A Focus on Continuous Improvement
Promotion from Within
Growth Based on Achievement
Cross Departmental Learning
Our benefits packages are created with the flexibility to support associates who are at different stages in their lives and careers.
We provide you with the choice of two providers, Aetna and Cigna.
We offer dental coverage through MetLife. Associates have the option to select between the Premier and Basic Plus Plan.
Our Vision Service Plan provides benefits for regular eye examinations, glasses or contact lenses, and laser vision care.
401(k) Savings Plan
Save a portion of your pay each pay period and invest your savings in your choice of the available investment funds. We match 50% of your contribution up to 6%.
Recognition & Rewards
Significant discount for all on our incredible apartment homes and rewards programs such as Live2Lease, which awards our star community consultant with bonuses of up to $1,000.
Opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career through promotion.
Position Type: Full Time
State: New York City: Rockville Centre
Zip Code: 11570
Creating a better way to live is the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates. At AvalonBay, every day is an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life. Whether it’s helping someone choose one of our communities as their home, providing great service to our residents, or supporting our fellow associates, we are committed to creating an unforgettable experience as a great place to live - and work.
As a Leasing Consultant you will be the driving force in helping residents find the best place to call home. Your creative and thoughtful tours will be customized to individual tastes, from recommending the perfect floorplan to outlining the best new neighborhood restaurants. You know what makes people tick, and follow through on every lead to ensure that our prospective residents know you care.
- incredible customer service skills. You have a knack for creating a sense of community and the drive to go the extra mile to create a spectacular experience for new residents. Your success and purpose are driven by the relationships that you build.
- sales and marketing chops. Your personalized connections and recommendations drive our leasing performance, and your ability to create excitement through creative campaigns, continuous outreach, and social media fuel community enthusiasm for AvalonBay.
- follow-through. By understanding what’s important to our prospective residents, you continuously reach out with tailored updates - from the ideal floorplan they’ve been eyeing, to the newest hot-spot openings, to the best food truck in the neighborhood – you help to paint a picture of what it’s like to call your community home.
- a genuine desire to help both residents and colleagues in Creating a Better Way to Live.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
- comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
- growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- associate recognition (like our Live2Lease program, which rewards our star leasing consultants with awards of up to $1,000).
- a 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- a culture built on purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.Job ID 29300
At AvalonBay, you can learn, grow, challenge yourself, and try new things. Our sales & leasing professionals typically advance as follows:
Sales and Service Supervisor
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs