Lead Maintenance Technician | $750 SIGN-ON BONUSApply Now
Job Type: Non Exempt
State::CA City:Lake Forest
Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates.With over 280 communities and nearly 84,000 apartment homes, you have endless opportunities to make a difference in our residents’ lives.Our culture is built on purpose and our core values , which is why Glassdoor ranks us as one of 2018’s Best Places to Work.If you’re looking for rewarding work with unparalleled benefits, we would like to hear from you.
As a Lead Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for keeping the apartment complex up and running. This includes general repair, maintenance updates, and at times, more complex tasks such as troubleshooting and correcting HVAC and electrical needs.
- 3+ years of experience in apartment maintenance or a related field
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot common problems related to:
- HVAC (CFC certifications required—or willingness/desire to learn)
- Knowledge of maintenance safety procedures
- Desire to help people
- Positive attitude and mindset
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
- Opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career through promotion
- Comprehensive benefits — health, dental and vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more
- Associate recognition (like our quarterly awards meetings and maintenance rallies)
- A significant discount on our incredible apartment homes
- A culture built on purpose and our core values —A Commitment to Integrity,A Spirit of Caring, andA Focus on Continuous Improvement
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AvalonBay, we’re always looking for customer-focused, dedicated and hard-working professionals to join our Maintenance Technician team. Working at one of our beautiful apartment communities, Maintenance Technicians ensure the physical condition of apartments, common areas and amenities. You will be working with the best and brightest individuals in the industry, and will enjoy a compensation and benefits package that is as competitive as any in the business. A job with AvalonBay is an opportunity to advance your career in bold and exciting new ways. If you have a positive attitude, exceptional customer service skills, and you are a team player; we would love to hear from you!