Sales and Service SupervisorApply Now
Job Type: Non Exempt
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
Outgoing. Expressive. Confident. Fun. Bold. Willing. Intuitive. Sound like you? If so, you may be just the right person to join the AVA team. With stylish apartment homes, killer amenities and unbeatable locations, our AVA brand offers the latest in apartment living.
AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing luxury apartments. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
We are looking for the right candidate to join our residential services team as Sales and Service Supervisor.
The Sales and Service Supervisor’s responsibilities include:
- Implementing programs and services to residents and prospective residents of an assigned community to contribute to AVB’s annual business goals.
- Communicating with residents to ensure residents are knowledgeable regarding community’s services, operating procedures and issues/events.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from prospective residents.
- Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints.
- Coordinate resident service issues with appropriate community staff and ensure resident issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expenses, improve customer satisfaction and manage personnel.
- Implement or direct implementation of all applicable AVB policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, particularly those related to fair housing.
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of experience in a retail, hospitality or multi-family environment and will be tech-savvy with Microsoft Office skills and proficiency with electronic devices and social media applications. Undergraduate degree is preferred.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
At AvalonBay, we’re always looking for customer-focused, dedicated and hard-working professionals to join our Customer Service teams at our apartment communities or call center in Virginia Beach, VA. As part of the Customer Service team, you’ll be working with the best and brightest individuals in the industry, and will enjoy a compensation and benefits package that is as competitive as any in the business. A job with AvalonBay is an opportunity to advance your career in bold and exciting new ways. If you are an innovative and motivated individual seeking a fulfilling job in Customer Service, AvalonBay may be waiting for you!