Regional Operations Manager/Sr. Regional Operations Manager
Job Type: Non Exempt
Come be part of an award-winning company! AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing luxury apartments in the multi-family housing industry. We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service focused individuals to be a part of our award-winning team. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
We are looking for the right candidate to join our operations team in Bellevue, WA. This position support our communities in Washington and Colorado. This role will be accountable for assisting our property operations team sustain and maximize technology. This will support AvalonBay’s goals to achieve more efficient on-site operations, enhanced accountability, improved community performance and associate satisfaction and retention.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain subject matter expert knowledge for all software system applications.
- Provide one on one on-site software system training.
- Analyze and monitor reporting for all systems to pro-actively ensure standard operating practices are being met.
- Assist with implementation of new technology initiatives.
- Provide support on policy and procedures within region.
- Assist with the maintenance of systems as needed.
- Provide set-up and training for newly acquired properties.
Qualified candidates must have proven analytical skills, as well as demonstrated reasoning and excellent judgment. Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills are also a must. Advanced knowledge of AvalonBay’s software applications (MRI, Ops Technology, Kronos, Salesforce, Outlook) is also necessary. Ability to travel up to 50% is also a must.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation.
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
- Growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- Associate recognition (a company-wide recognition program that celebrates associate efforts and successes in contributing to the overall success of the organization – including destination awards, ‘AvalonBay’s Very Best’ recognition program and others!).
- A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- A culture built on purpose and our core values -A Commitment to Integrity,A Spirit of Caring, andA Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.